A Level Bridging Projects
If you have any queries please email the member of staff named on the bridging project. You are expected to briefly feedback to your tutor once each week with your progress on the tasks you are working on. You will be expected to hand in your bridging project upon the start of your A Level courses in September.
EQP Bridging Project - All
Art, Design and Technology
- Art Bridging Project
- Graphics Bridging Project
- Photography Bridging Project
- Textiles Bridging Project
- English Language Bridging Project Instructions
- English Language Bridging Work 1 - Booklet
- English Language Bridging Work 2 - Articles
- English Literature Bridging Project Booklet
- For the audio files, please scroll to the bottom of the page
- Human Geography Bridging Project
- Human Geography Bridging Project Reading
- Physical Geography Reading and Project
Health and Social Care
For students who have studied Sociology at GCSE:
For students who have not studied Sociology at GCSE:
Special Interest Research Task
If you have any queries please email your tutor. You are expected to briefly feedback to your tutor once each week with your progress on the tasks you are working on.
The tasks are broad and interest based, we encourage you to do any of the projects which interest you.