The Highfield School is a nut and seed free school.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you are a parent or carer, and you get one of the benefits listed, your child may receive free school meals, but you need to apply for them.
Call 0300 123 4048
Click here for the key allergen matrix for the winter and spring menu.
A selection of seasonal vegetables, fresh fruit and yoghurt are available daily.